Register for the Clean Air Day Event: Protecting Children’s Health from Air Pollution
Zoom meeting, Thursday, 17 June 2021, 9am – 10am
Around 36,000 people die from air pollution in the UK each year. Children are particularly vulnerable since toxic air stunts lung growth and exacerbates asthma. For Clean Air Day, The APPG on Air Pollution and Global Action Plan are bringing together those who are impacted by and campaigning against toxic air with presentations from:
- Rosamund Kissi-Debrah, Co-Founder and Executive Director, The Ella Roberta Family Foundation and World Health Organisation Advocate, Health and Air Quality
- Professor Sir Stephen Holgate, MRC Clinical Professor of Immunopharmacology, UKRI Clean Air Champion and Special Advisor to the RCP on Air Quality
- Larissa Lockwood, Director of Clean Air at Global Action Plan
- Nyeleti Brauer-Maxaeia, Co-Founder of Choked Up
- Cllr Adam Harrison, Cabinet Member for a Sustainable Camden at Camden Council and UK100 spokesperson
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A. To join, register here
I’m looking forward to seeing you on Clean Air Day, Thursday 17th June at 9am.
Geraint Davies MP
Chair, All Party Parliamentary Group on Air Pollution
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.