Attend our Air Pollution all party parliamentary group AGM & Royal College of Physicians presentation/discussion.
Please support a Clean Air Bill & measures to combat air pollution.
Wednesday 15th January 2020 at 16.30 – 17:30 PM, Wilson Room.
To RSVP please email Cameron McIntosh email@example.com
Following the AGM the Royal College of Physicians will report on air quality.
- Kate Harrison, of Harrison and Grant solicitors
- Greg Archer, from Transport & Environment
- Professor Stephen Holgate
The RCP has supported our calls for a Clean Air Act and for legally-binding air quality standards in the Environment Bill.
In 2019 we launched the campaign with a video jointly produced with the Times newspaper and campaigned for the Queen’s Speech to include World Health Organisation standards. We need to ensure WHO standards are delivered by 2030 in the Environment Bill.
Chair APPG Air Pollution
The Times Air Pollution Campaign: our manifesto for Clean Air
5.00 PM – 6.30 PM , Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Room CR6, Porticullis House
There will be a launch of the Parliamentary campaign video plus a panel with:
- Ben Webster, Environment Editor at The Times
- Rosamund Adoo-Kissi-Debrah, Founder at The Ella Roberta Family Foundation
- Stephen Holgate, Professor at the Royal College of Physicians
- Dr Gary Fuller, Kings College
- Simon Birkett, Founder at Clean Air London
- Bryony Worthington, Environmental Defence Fund Europe.
Chaired by Geraint Davies MP
Air We Share – 18th July 2019
On behalf of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Air Pollution, I’m delighted to invite you to an event to present key findings of phase one of the ‘Air We Share’, a new transformative communications and engagement campaign that aims to cut Londoner’s exposure to poor air quality.
The event will give you the opportunity to:
- Hear insights from polling and ground-breaking new air quality monitoring with Kings College London, revealing where and when Londoner’s are most exposed to poor air quality.
- Explore the role of powerful cross-sector partnerships in addressing one of the major environmental challenges facing London.
- Learn about the APPG’s wider work to raise the profile of both the problem and its solutions in Parliament.
Thatcher Room, Portcullis House, Westminster, London SW1A 2LW
Thursday 18th July, 10.00 – 12.00
Please allow up to 30 minutes to clear security – Smoking/e-cigarettes not permitted – No parking facilities available – Admittance upon presentation of invitation only – Guests are advised to bring personal photo identification
Karen Buck MP (APPG Vice Chair), Hubbub, Kings College London.
The event is open to a select group of businesses and policy-makers interested in accelerating action on poor air quality. Space is limited, so please RSVP to confirm your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
26th March 2019 An Environment Act for Cleaner Air
4th December 2018 Air Pollution from Shipping & Ports & Annual General Meeting
6th September 2018 Indoor Air Pollution: Health Impacts & Potential Solutions
19th June 2018 Protecting Air Quality after Brexit
21st March 2018 ‘The end of the private car? Air Pollution and the Future of Mobility’
8th February 2018 ‘Technology options for combating vehicle emissions’
21st November 2017 ‘Implementing the Air Quality Plan and Clean Air Zones’